Thanks for joining us for our latest episode of The Ancestral RD podcast! If you want to keep up with our podcasts, subscribe in iTunes and never miss an episode!
Today’s episode is going to be a little bit different. Instead of talking about nutrition and health recommendations, we’re going to switch gears and have a conversation about how we got to where we are in our careers, and what to do if you dream of becoming a real food RD.
Remember, if you’d like to submit a question for our new podcast, or suggest a guest that we should host, CLICK HERE.
Here’s what Laura and Kelsey will be discussing in this episode:
- How we became interested in nutrition and how we got our education
- Things we had to do outside of school to get to where we are
- Tips for how to self-educate after school
- Laura’s MPH/RD Program
- Kelsey’s MS Program
- The Real Food RDs Facebook Group (must be an RD or RD student to join)
- Paleo Nutrition Professionals Group (open to all!)
- Designs for Health Webinars
- Emerson Ecologics Webinars